A couple of Titch

He had been away a week and I was getting concerned (as you do) then coming back from a walk there he was in the clematis as bold as brass

After being away for a week I was starting to wonder........as you do 

I think this is his fourth year that he has been visiting

No female yet this year, he did last year and was in and out collecting food in what I called his fast mode,  zooming in and out without so much as a thank you!

So hopefully this next visitor from this morning will not be too regular

Very laid back Sprawk in the back garden,

Smart looking bird

Good to see but not too often:-)

Going out now for dinner, better make the most of it in case they lock us over 70's away for a few months!!!!!

• That news is as frightening as the Sprawk Gaynor!!! Only driven to the tip once in past several weeks ... super exciting! Lol
    Titch is such a sweetie, hope he gets a partner soon!
  • Super photos Gaynor and so nice to see Titch again and also the Sprawk although I hope nothing in your garden is on its menu.     

gaynorsl said:
    Going out now for dinner, better make the most of it in case they lock us over 70's away for a few months!!!!!

Certainly is startling news and not sure how Mike and I would go on as if he has to isolate it wouldn't work very well when we share the same home if I was coming and going and a risk of bringing back the virus.    Guessing I may have to isolate too but only time will tell when the Government clarify things properly.    Currently praying the next two weeks go without a hiccup as we are so close to getting completion on the apartment (27th) and having waited 15 months for it I'd hate it to go pear-shaped now !     We are avoiding crowds,  not raiding the shops !  although I did manage to pick up a bottle of milk and some carrots in a local store this morning  lol      

• Great photos. I suppose it's the Sprawks you can't see that are the problem, not the laid back ones sitting out in the open, but Titch must have plenty of practice keeping an eye open if he's been there for a few years!
  • Mmmmmn isn't it always nice when you don't have to cook it yourself. My daughter did a lovely roast. Thanks everyone, hope you get things sorted with your moving Hazy and move in to your new property without any more hassle. We could be in for an interesting week or two with decisions being made each day that we haven't had to even dream of in past years. Hold on tight everyone, could be a rough ride.
  • How lovely to see the wee man back Gaynor. Yes indeed I hope he keeps his eyes peeled with the Sprawk visiting, hope he is not around too much!! Hope he finds a new wife soon and that they will rear young Titches!!

Indeed who knows exactly what is going to happen over the coming, days, week and months. A very worrying time indeed. All we can do is keep our selves protected as best we can, wash and sanitise our hands, go wherever, if and when it is necessary, go into isolation (if we are of an age) and if we are not, then help out those who are, as best we can. Take care and keep safe all.
  • Thanks Catlady, he visited again today, a brief in and out so maybe he is in with a chance again:-)

Indeed keep safe all, this Forum might be a way of keeping in touch with the outside if it all goes pear shaped, So keep putting up your photos everyone if you get the chance.
  • Lovely pics, Gaynor--thanks. Hope the Sprawk finds lunch elsewhere. Agreed, we could be in for tough times. Stay well, Everyone, and 'Wash your hands!'
  • Cheers Ann, another day more news, Boris is certainly in at the deep end. I feel lucky that I have a home that I can isolate myself in if needed, many haven't.
  • I agree, Gaynor, Mr GB and I are lucky, too, with our own house but we cannot entirely avoid other people--need to buy food occasionally, collect prescriptions, etc. The boiler is being serviced tomorrow--making louder sounds so cannot be postponed. Fingers crossed that if we or others on this forum come down with the dreaded thing that no one has a severe reaction.