Squirrel Antics

I thought Squirrels deserved a thread of their own so everyone can share their pictures, videos or just funny stories here

So after adjusting my feeders to be pigeon proof I was worried the little birds weren't even going to fit in the feeder until I looked out and saw this......

• It's amazing how they can squeeze through the smallest holes
  • Was even more funny Nigel watching it trying to get out again after stuffing its face Joy

• Maybe my female squirrel is bulking up before giving birth!!

She has spent the past 2 days eating at my kichen window...

Today I sat by the window and had lunch with her and she was rather comfortable with that...

After lunch, She managed to make it a few metres to the fence before needing a wee rest

• Lovely clip Linda, suddenly we have three here but rather distant in the tree above the Kestrels nest where our Pipistrelle bat roost is!
  • This reminds me of my childhood days playing on a tyre swing lol

Male squirrel today...

Then almost falling off...

• Brilliant photos and short video clips Linda. Those greys will always find a way to get a the food, no matter what.

• Too true Mike, they are absolutely "nuts" but my day wouldnt be complete without them in the garden.
  • Linda257 said:
    Too true Mike, they are absolutely "nuts" but my day wouldnt be complete without them in the garden.

The same here, esp  Mrs PR, who loves looking out the kitchen window.

I don't think I need to say more, but at least the food is always cooked to perfection. ;-)

• Obviously a young squirrel today with no table manners and eating like there is no tomorrow!