Outstupiding one another...

• Well, I think Rob wins!!
  • So hard to concede (should I share my tale of falling down a flight of stairs while... carrying an aquarium? Or tell them the story of a friend who, when moving flat, placed all his worldly possessions in rubbish bags and left them in the hallway, not thinking that the concierge... well...)

OK. You're right, PB. Rob has it. Rob, you may well have outstupided us all (a mixed blessing, I think).

All the best -
    Dave
  • So happy to hear you have agreed a winner! I was beginning to fear that examples would become ever more gory. Some of us come here to hear stories and see pics of some lovely wildlife or even to have a good laugh (not to cringe, wince, avert our eyes and move on as quickly as possible!--lol!) Now, silly-but-harmless stories are another thing altogether...

Kind regards, 

Ann

• There were cute, furry animals in the aquarium Ann.

But I can see your point regarding gore (not something I'm particularly fond of).

Best regards -

Dave

• LOL, Dave, but furry animals in your aquarium?? Terrarium? Or perhaps you need to ask for a book for Christmas on the proper way to keep various pets?

Kind regards, 

Ann

• No, really Ann. It was an acquarium, but I just hadn't put the water in (the two little guys who were calling it home were quite pleased about that, I imagine).

I'll add that suggestion to my Christmas wish list though!
  • What sort of little guys, Dave?

Kind regards, 

Ann

• It's a long story Ann, which I won't go into (to protect the names of the innocent) here.

The moral of the story is, lots of things can live happily, if temporarily, in an aquarium. Just don't add water (necessarily).
  • Understood, Dave.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• IT WAS A GREMLIN!!!!!!!! :O) WHOOP WHOOP