I had a walk down to local beach about a week ago and took a few photos

Pair Mallard

Sorry had a fair few more resized ready to post but have message to drag and drop into the editor and am failing to get the two pages up together.

• A fine collection of photos and well done for trying the in-flight shot. Even better for getting a great result!

• Thank you Nigel, I can't even say I'm a beginner any more, but I do enjoy the taking of the photos and getting a surprise when I can recognise them when I put them on the computer!   I still remember vividly taking the spool into Boots and waiting for the development, just one thing we can say that has improved over the years!!  

• I still remember vividly taking the spool into Boots and waiting for the development, just one thing we can say that has improved over the years!!  

Me too, although I had to send mine away as I mainly did slides. Last year I actually scanned and digitised many of them. It was a big advantage, as not only are they easily available on computer but I could remove dust and scratches in Photoshop and even improve colour balance or convert some to B&W, too. Now, I'm even thinking of chucking out the projector!