Kestrels in the Quarry 2019... Mr K ...catch-up 12th-15th March!

• I was missing my Mr K fix, lovely to see him in the sun today, l wonder what he had or rather who he had for dinner today.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Good to see Mr K is still around Wendy. Fingers crossed for a familly this year. Where we lived before we had Kestrels nesting on an open shelf on the cliff-face but Little Owls nested in a hole!

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• I'm glad he still has both eyes … but I still wouldn't want to be raked by those talons :)

Nige   Flickr

• Just found I had missed this video, didn't come up in notifs as it usually does. Good to see Mr K looking full and content, lovely sunshine too, we still have the cold wind here don't know about you.

Lot to learn

• We are more fortunate here Gaynor with fairly mild SW wind & temps in double figures although mist/fog overnight!  Briefest of visits yesterday but Mr K didn't stay long enough for a new pic!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I'm going out wrapped up in hat and coat with two jumpers underneath!!! Can only get better:-)

Lot to learn

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see him again ... still no female visitor, suspect he may be pairing up elsewhere!

Seriously foggy all day yesterday so Mr K took full advantage of his nest hole & cliff crevice ... was here for a few hours