Kestrels in the Quarry 2019... Just in time for Xmas!!

• It's no good, you're going have to fit him with a tracking device and then, you'll know.

Nige   Flickr

• Don't think that I haven't considered it Nige ... can't even follow him in the car, he can fly faster than I can drive safely! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• It's not the fact that they can fly faster but rather the route they take. I now have a picture of you in your car driving through farmer's fields, shaking your fist out of the window at a Kestrel that won't fly at 30mph along the roads!

Nige   Flickr

• Lol! Don't forget the farmers shaking their fists at me for driving over their crops ... whilst trying to shoot my tyres no doubt!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Just found this once more not in notifs grrrrr. Anyway great to see him back Wendy, as you say as beautiful as ever, is he or isn't he a Dad, will we ever find out?. Just read Nigel's post and can't help laughing at the idea of you chasing him over the countryside!!! Thank heavens the hedgies stay put in your garden.

Lot to learn

• Never know when/if I shall see Mr K again or if he is the Daddy a couple of miles down the road,  was delighted to have a visit today ... but more about that later!

Whilst downloading footage I found some pics/vid from 14th May which I knew nothing about ... taken by Mick who may have forgotten to mention, or I forgot, neither of us can remember (joys of ageing!  Lol)