Add your "Odds & Sods" here thread

• In reply to Germain:

Hi Caroline they are Rowan Berries/Mountain Ash.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Ah  thank you - now I see.... I never have any left by this time of the year, my tree has already been stripped out 

Cin J 

Cin J

• What a brilliant sight, Alan. Waxwings and Redwings. I've seen neither this year. Very envious.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to Alan.:

Beautiful photos Alan of the Waxwings, Redwings and Mistle Thrush. Have yet to see any Thrush yet, only ever had a couple of visits from the Redwings and only ever seen the Waxwings in the woodland, a mile away. Maybe it is time to visit to see if they are there!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Fabulous birds to see Alan and equally fabulous photo captures;  I've not seen a Waxwing this season but live in hope !

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• In reply to Alan.:

Well worth staking that tree out with all those fabulous visitors Alan, great captures.

Lot to learn

• Through the window

My Flickr photos

• Mr and Mrs Crossbill come down to the puddle to partake in beverages just like my good-self.....taken from the comfort of my car whilst eating fruit cake and drinking a cup of tea.

• In reply to Paul Cousins:

Nice snapp Paul, mmmm sounds nice fruit cake and a cuppa, think I will put the kettlle on!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Pleased to see that The Peregrine is back again on my patch today.

This Peregrine is showing a full crop. The crop is the name of the part of the falcon’s anatomy that serves as a storage area for food until it is passed to the stomach – often seen as a bulge in the upper part of the bird’s chest area when it is full.