Add your "Odds & Sods" here thread

• In reply to James:

Dunlin. I suspect a juvenile but I'm more used to seeing them in winter plumage.

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Alan.:

@ Paul - Love the little Dunlin, think I've only seen them during winter too.

@ Alan  Great sunrise shot,   I see you can't sleep again  lol

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:
    I see you can't sleep again  lol

LOL it's the best part of the day Hazel at this time of the year, just had four hours on a quiet patch with only a couple of people out.

Just got back in and it's already too hot for me.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Got to agree that early morning (not your early lol)  is a lovely time to be outside and the lighting is beautiful for shots.    Btw, in case Jim is reading this too,  I've just booked three nights at Pine Lakes for £38pn in a studio room (no breakfast until you get to LM) - so if you jump on a train Alan you will have transport to/from the reserve between Sunday 22nd June and Thurs 26th June (inclusive)either by Jim or us  !   Bargain price if you can get cheap train fare -  We can eat at the pub each night too so no worries about eating, there is also a bar/restaurant at P.Lakes  ;)   post edit:  you'll need a code to get the £38 price so let me know if you need it and I'll email it to you.

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to HAZY:

It's a bit too early for me to pop back Hazel but I've been looking at August, stopping at the Travelodge in Lancaster works out at £100 cheaper than the hotel, first train gets into Silverdale about 05:50 so would have an early start and get breakfast at the VC.

I can do mon-sat for £200 incl wifi.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Understand Alan,  just for interest I just checked train fare for the time we are there and it's £33.60 return for you  !  

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to HAZY:

I hope you added my senior railcard too LOL

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

lol,  I got price wrong it's £33.60 not including railcard discount!!

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to HAZY:

LOL

A lovely bird to photograph

until they get some sunshine on them lol.

My Flickr photos