Fabulous Fence Posts

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

A rather chilled out Black-headed Gull taking life easy  !

Was that a real BHG?

I've never seen one stay so still before....  

Seriously, a brilliant photo, well captured. 

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Michael B said:

Was that a real BHG?

I've never seen one stay so still before...

Super-glued to the post   lol       Reminded me more of the funfair and the row of ducks you used to aim at to flip over    !!

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Our fab fence posts turned up trumps today with a pair of Little Owls and two newly fledged youngsters

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• A rare catch while at Middleton Lakes,

A quiet, and still black headed gull, on a signpost....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• A small post for a small, new,  Stonechat. :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Hi everyone, I’ve not been on here for a while and have had problems signing in, sorted that now but have forgotten how to add photos, can anyone help please?
  • In reply to SharWood:

SharWood said:
    Hi everyone, I’ve not been on here for a while and have had problems signing in, sorted that now but have forgotten how to add photos, can anyone help please?

First, you need to select "Use rich formatting" located at the bottom right of the textbox.

Using the tabs at the top

1. Select "Insert"
    2. Select "Insert image/video/file"
    3. Where it says "From" select the source, "Web (URL)/File upload/Community search"
    4. If you use "Web (URL)", then all you need to do is insert the link
    5. If you choose "File upload" then upload a file from your device or computer in the normal way by selecting the computer/device drive, folders and file.
      1. NOTE: If you are uploading a photo, you can change the image pixels at this point before the final upload.
    6. If you choose "Community search" using the search tool, search for the relevant posting.
    7. When you've made your selection, select "OK" to post/upload, or if you've selected the wrong file/link etc, then select "Cancel"
    8. To select the next file or link, start the above process again and for subsequent uploads.

I hope that helps.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Whilst waiting for the doors to open at Brandon Marsh, a magpie decided to check me out.....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• This bird needs no intro....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler