Mainly Mammals

• In reply to John Harrison:

Doubly fortunate John in that you witnessed these lovely moments & had the equipment on which to record, visually reliving Otter's actions whilst being able to share with others, thanks!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to monkeycheese:

MC: Your rat, definitely has a look of 'oh you've caught me'!

• In reply to MrsT:

I loved that video John, thanks for posting and letting us share in your special moment.

Lot to learn

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Thanks Wendy. I try and carry my lightweight camcorder with me whenever I am on a nature wander. I was watching out for them, as they were round a lot at the time. We even saw them in the afternoon at times. And this one was in the middle of Andover in the River Anton that runs through the town. In fact, it was just behind the Police station. And the loud bangs in the video are two busy supermarkets getting ready at 6am for opening time. All the best.

• In reply to John Harrison:

Taken on our recent trip around New Zealand, firstly Bottle Nose Dolphins in Bay of Islands

New Zealand Fur Seals at Kaikoura which was affected by the last earthquake, coast road south to Christchurch is still closed.

Dusky Dolphins again at Kaikoura but from a boat. This is the trip when we donned wetsuits and swam with the dolphins. Wished I'd had a GoPro for this one so only photos from the boat. We had a pod of about 30 dolphins whilst we were in the water.

KR
    Tony

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherryman/

• In reply to tony:

brilliant photos Tony,  I can only have a quick look at them now on full screen as we are staying up in Cumbria at the moment and the internet runs out in 15 minutes so will have a better look either tomorrow if I log on the expensive internet or wait till I get home late Friday.     What a great trip you had and thanks for the posts.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Very nice Tony.

Jim

Jim

My Pictures

• In reply to James:

Lovely photos, Tony. Sounds like a fantastic experience.

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Paul A:

Superb photos Tony, love the dolphins alongside the boat and what an experience to have swimming alongside 30 of them.   The blue sea looks so inviting.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

I've started a new one for 2018 here ww2.rspb.org.uk/.../196151.aspx

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France