Robins for MC

• Both.

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Very smart Linda, lovely pics.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

its not often the robins hang about for me to get one decent pic let alone 2!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• (Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Little HTR has been collecting far more live wax worms today. I suspect that the eggs have started to hatch. Mrs Little HTR also made a brief appearance and took a bath. Here are a few pics of him in the plum tree and one of her in the flowering currant.

• Brilliant photos everyone.

I keep forgetting this thread when sorting pics out, so to try and make up, the robin(s) easily more than one, provided great photo opportunities yesterday.

I'm being scrutinised, by a robin!

Probably because I was stopping it getting to the nugget slab.....

Later on towards sunset, it was a bit more daring, I had to stand back so the camera could focus.....

I was too close to photo the robin on the slab, but it managed to parade its evening meal...

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Lovely to see Little HTR looking really smart MC, your photos are so crisp, Mrs HTR in the currant bush is looking more dishevelled, all the work she's doing:-)

Mike cracking photos, the Robins don't hang back much do they, always ready for a free meal.

Lot to learn

• Thanks Gaynor. Mrs Little HTR had just had a bath, so she was slightly damp. She does have a brood patch but she's looking in decent shape.

• All the Robin pics really cheer me up, thanks MC & Mike!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

WendyBartter said:
    All the Robin pics really cheer me up, thanks MC & Mike!

I'm happy to oblige.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler