Robins for MC

• Believe me, they play to the camera - all the time; they've also learned emotional blackmail as they flutter up in front of the window and stand off on the grass or patio table just staring you out without blinking until you go fetch another dish of mealies lol GT waits each morning for us to appear and then stalks us to the garage where the mealies are kept - even the mallards start walking onto the patio by the window if we forget to feed them ! ....... and did I mention the Jay that sits in the tree and does that raucous squawk until you put the kibbles and berry suet pellets out. Earl the crow does his usual thing of facing the door using "spaniel" eyes until he gets a peckish nugget chucked out - they know I'm a soft touch LOL

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• First greeter this morning as I stepped outside to roll up greenhouse door & collect trailcam was my dear little Robin friend who hopped around after me! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Robin's new supply of waxworms came yesterday, poor little soul doesn't have a big enough beak! Lol