Robins for MC

• More pics of our garden robins for Paul ………..

there's too many pics to sort through and will add more if I find something suitable but its lovely to have plenty of robin activity ……...…...

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Love that third pic Hazy.

Lot to learn

• Don't know how unusual this is and you can't really see it properly but this is a Robin nest that is on the floor, near a fence line and well hidden.

My sisters dog found it Sunday morning and when they looked in there was 3 fully feathered chicks in it, they showed it me Monday and only one hadn't fledged.

We looked in it today and the last one had fledged.

and this I believe is one of the youngsters.

My Flickr photos

• Awww, what a little beauty Alan, glad the last one managed to fledge ok.

Regards, Hazel 

• Our "one legged" robin seems to be coping well;   not sure what happened to this robin but one leg went black and eventually lost most of it as the blood supply was lost but the good news is that it has bred and is still feeding a brood somewhere, collecting live mealies by the threes.

another robin here …. looking as if it has been in more than one scrap with other robins   !! 

one legged Robin again .............  this bird really manages very well, can get into the guardian cage to access worms and perch ok.

Regards, Hazel 

• June 1st  .…..

Regards, Hazel 

• I'll put these here rather than the young thread.

From first thing just after it had stopped raining out on my patch

and this one a bit later as the sun came out..this is the one I took earlier on my phone as I replied to Hazel on the odds n sods thread..

My Flickr photos

• Delicious photos Alan!! Well I mean they are sooooo cute. The ones on your phone are very good.

Lot to learn