Robins for MC

• Hope you have enough mealies to last the trip! And when you do return, check the boot for stowaways :)

Nige   Flickr

• lol Nigel, I have half a kilo for these three days and another half kilo for our garden birds when I get home so all should be ok ! Another fresh kilo ordered for Friday. Getting worried about Jim as left him on the reserve at 3.30pm and he hasn't checked in yet !!    perhaps he's still feeding robins    LOL

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Awwww, Hazel, that is a lovely sequence--thanks!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• Has Jim turned up yet? Mind you, if he's not with the Robins he'll have found an otter or something.

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to HAZY:

Brilliant!

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• Yes Nigel, Jim eventually turned up at 7.40pm so he's safely checked in now and hopefully he will show you some very special photos at some stage :) but not relating to this thread !

: @ Paul - glad you liked them; I have tons of pics but many are similar poses so only chose these few.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• More fun with the young robins this morning at 7am.      I first had a robin land on my hand for mealworms and later I used my old iPhone 5 to take some record clips to show you these bold little robins as I ended up sitting down in the middle of the path handing out mealies  lol       At one stage whilst videoing some quick footage I had one fledgling sitting on my head as the other took mealies from my hand which was resting on the ground.    

This is record video shots and unedited.     Sorry I forgot to turn the phone landscape way round - was just so tired I wasn;t thinking !