Robins for MC

• I am back home now and only took three hours :( you might have seen that the M61 was closed so i got off at Preston and headed for Blackburn had to stop off and get a map and a drink and once i got near to Blackburn I knew the way home but it was a drag ) so now i have to get all the pictures off the laptop and put them in the tower, but i will post one from today and you will know what pictures it is its the best shot of this little bird I have ever taken so will download it now from the camera :)

Jim

My Pictures

• Ho and thank you for the Birthday card and the cake today xx

Jim

My Pictures

• Glad you eventually got home Jim, we heard via the TP on radio that there was a "police incident" and they had closed the M61 in both directions. We were lucky and had a good run down M6 and got home in 1 hr. 20 mins. only 5 mins longer than normal. Enjoy what's left of your birthday and glad you enjoyed your sausage bap brekky and birthday cake afternoon tea :) What are those robin fledglings going to do without Uncle Jim, Uncle Mike and Aunt Hazy lol It's been fun and weather was glorious. Look forward to your special pics :)

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• I did not have the radio on :( so did not know about the closer till I was about to go on it :(
    I feel sad when I leave but knowing the Robins will get fed but not by us they know us after all this time and I am sure they are happy to see us :) anyways I am going to put a picture up not sure were yet so will have to put the brain in gear :)

Jim

My Pictures

• Half hid the cam & tripod & ended up with an odd view!! Robin getting better at cramming in the waxworms, unfortunately battery died before he came back for the rest!