Robins for MC

• Leighton Moss mobsters ............

"for the mealies I am about to receive may the Lord make me truly thankful.... Amen"    !!

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• Fabulous pics Hazy of a real pin up boy or girl, does anyone know how to tell the difference? Where is MC when you need an expert:-)

Lot to learn

• Thanks Gaynor, these are about 4 or 5 different robins as you bump into them everywhere at L.Moss ! the lads are doing a lot of singing right now and defending of territory so it's the only way I can guess as to male or female !      Here's a pic of one rocking robin - swaying and sticking his chest out posture at another robin - definitely a male methinks  !

Regards, Hazel 

• Smashing photo Hazy, yes I agree that is a male with the look at me I'm tough posture, and of course the singing gives them away too. I had two feeding at the same time today, neither one was Titch, he came up to me while I was gardening, but didn't want a worm, followed me down to the shed for the pastry! I had hoped to see a girlfriend with him too but not to be at the moment though he was singing earlier on from the tree trunk.

Lot to learn

• Hope Titch finds a mate, lovely that he is singing so hopefully lady luck will find him ! they are characterful birds and there's never a dull moment with them lol

Regards, Hazel 

• Very nice Hazel, sadly not a lot of Starlings tonight at causeway hide but met a young lad you might have seen him next to me when you came through, he had a 1DX and showed me his pictures what he had taken and WOW he has got some very nice ones I will ask him to if he could send me one of a Red Squirrel in the snow.

Jim

My Pictures

• He looks just like a bird of prey stood there in that position Alan:-)

Lot to learn

• In reply to Alan.:

Same one as photo but from this morning.