Robins for MC

• In reply to HAZY:

Lovely pic Hazy, the Robin looks to be very content.

Lot to learn

• Had a quick glimpse of a stand off in the garden today

Titch looking at me in window! 

Sorry about piece of grass across the other Robin's face, it was bobbing from side to side but they spent a couple of seconds eyeing each other up and then I opened the back door and Titch flew straight into shed.

I have a feeling there are three of them around at present, might be lucky another day and get them altogether.

Lot to learn

• This little robin on my local beach may look cute but he is a big bully. There is a female black redstart on the same patch and the robin constantly chases the B.Redstart off

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Great photos  @ Gaynor,    lovely to see Titch;  with three robins its looking like an interesting season !   

@ Paul,   Robins are so defensive of their territory but I love the fact a BR is in the area and such a pity it is being chased away.      Was the same here yesterday afternoon when we had a Common Buzzard which flew over low and landed in our tree - next second the corvids were straight in after it driving the Buzzard away before I could grab the camera !    

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• Is my clock right at 06:39!!!

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Is my clock right at 06:39!!!

Boy, are you late this morning   LOL    what happened, didn't the alarm clock go off ?   

...... and no, you are not seeing things Alan ....... I was up at 5am   ha ha

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• Sadly someone is playing around with the code and doing a bad job or I am missing something.

Jim

My Pictures