Minsmere Radio Suffolk 25 April 3022

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bzh8xp

If you live in Suffolk you may have heard this BBC local Radio  Monday-Friday 4 hour long BBC News programme  from BBC Radio Suffolk lasting 4 hours long with large parts of this edition broadcast on the 25th April 2022 coming from Minsmere with archive recorded with Bert Axel from 30 years ago as well as various discussions about Minsmere including discussions about  the future of Minsmere and the possibility of a Nuclear Power Station being built next to Minsmere. Warning this Monday-Friday morning last over 4 hours long and the discussions about Minsmere take place over different parts of this 4 hour long morning news programme.

• biblio.co.uk/.../989838031
    This website has a number of editions both hardback and paperback books by Bert Axell and Eric Hoskins; Portrait of a Bird Reserve. There are also two copies available with Birt Axel’s and Eric Hoskins signatures which I was very lucky when I bought my copy direct from the RSPB and posted to me on publication day in the 1970’s and I was very surprised when my copy of that book had both the signatures of both Bert Axel and Eric Hoskin. The 2 signed copies cost a lot of money, and much more than the unsigned copies. I checked one of the signed  copies and the cost is £40.00