Manorway 100 cycle route to Wat Tyler Park and Canvey from Thurrock

Dear Sir or Madam, my name is Lisa Sargent and I am writing to you today to inform you of my plans to build a cycle bridge over Vange creek around Fobbing Sluice that will open up a dedicated connection to Wat Tyler and Canvey from the manorway at the end of coryton roundabout.

The route will use the current Manorway from cycle route 13 along the full length of the manorway to coryton roundabout where a route will be found over Fobbing Marshes to the sluice. A bridge will be sighted on a suitable part of vange creek that will hopefully join up with the land fill road to Wat Tyler Park and then join up with cycle path 16.

It is hoped that a route to Canvey will also be available via East Creek and Northwick Road.

I cannot post a map as the site does not allow any pictures of the size that I have made of the map, so apologies for this long winded email.

If anyone can advise me if this is a mad idea because of restriction, please contact me on the email below.

This is just an initial plan and I am looking for anyone who can come on board and help me in any way possible.

If you need further information, please contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards, Lisa Sargent

E: manorway100@gmail.com