Kingfishers

• In reply to dave c:

A point well made Dave.

• In reply to dave c:

Do you know what, in all the years I have been going to Rye Meads I have NEVER seen anyone give up their seat, stop being so self righteous,  I would welcome anybody to set their alarm 30 minutes ahead of mine, I have got one nerve and you are getting on it...

• In reply to Ian M:

You think

• In reply to rayk:

Dave you are absolutely right. On the occasions I have visited Rye Meads I have made a point of moving on from a hide after 30-40 mins out of courtesy to any other other users. I have also witnessed other visitors being gracious to more recent arrivals in hides by offering them a viewing point when, typically, the visitors will stay for perhaps 10 mins before moving on and everyone is happy. I believe that good manners, breeding and altruism are hallmarks of being a true wildlife lover - whether professional or amateur. $0.02.    

• In reply to Ian M:

Do you know what guys I would love to meet you all on site one day to discuss this face to face..........

• In reply to rayk:

RayK - just because you have never seen anyone giving up their seat or space to another doesn't mean to say it doesn't happen, clearly it does.  From previous comments, it is pleasing to note that there are considerate and courteous folk around, you however, do not appear to be one of them ! That's fine, I hope for everyone else's sake you are in the minority !   Your audacity is quite frankly amazing as is your attitude in general on this forum.

• In reply to Saffy:

Well said Saffy. You are quite right.

• In reply to Ian M:

I am not going to bother to talk to you guys any more if you have an issue report me to the webmaster, as far a I am concerned you are all "keyboard warriors"l thank you and good night.....

• In reply to rayk:

Night Ray, early start tomorrow... getting into the hide before everyone else.

• In reply to matt t:

I hope he keeps to his promise and does us all a favour. Semi-literate know all with a chip on his shoulder. Awful.