Kingfisher 3rd Brood Fledging

I guess the news is on Facebook/Twitter but thought I would go the old fashioned way and put it on the website as it hasn't been posted! Unfortunately it seems I will have to use the social media more to know anything these days. The 3rd brood successfully fledged today (I have predicted all 3 this year to the day - sorry, had to put that in!!!). By the time we got in the hide we saw at least 2 fledglings and possibly a 3rd but not confirmed. Of course there may have been some fledged and gone before we got there. Never really know exactly how many. They came out into the open a few times and pleased the crowd, before being taken off by the adult male. Managed to get one in flight - see picture. They are not going for a 4th brood, sensibly. Usually one of the adults hangs around over the Winter, so often worth a visit. Maybe they will use the new bank next Spring (if it gets repaired/finished) and we will have 2 breeding pairs. At the moment a juvenile from a previous brood, sometimes 2, is showing well at the Gadwall hide, perching and fishing.