Persistence pay's off

I put a couple of posts on here last year (2013) asking about the sighting of my bird feeders,, a change of house meant I was now in nearly the centre of an estate. A few good replies and so the feeders were well stocked and placed,, NOTHING,, not one bird at all. Forward to this year and about a month ago I restocked and put the feeders out again thinking I'll give it another go,, NOTHING,, and then having checked them over the week end and saw that some of the food needed changing, looked to have gone mouldy with all the rain, once again I bought fresh seed, nuts, fat balls etc, and restocked yet again,, and,,,,,,,,, so far this morning,, more Blue tits than I could shake a stick at,, a coal tit, and what I at first believed to have been the biggest House Sparrow feeding on meal worms on the ground,, but having seen it again,, I'm not convinced it is,, going to have to get my ID books out for this one. Am I one happy chappie,, you bet yer,,,
  • Having looked at a couple of books and on line, I'm wondering if the sparrow like bird may have been a Dunnock ??.

Is it likely to have had one in the garden,,  it ran around the edge of the flower beds then darted out to feed,,  the colour/markings look right, but not 100% certain,,,,,,