Wildlife Hides

I've just posted the following to Facebook, in the hope of gathering some UK wide information regards freely accessible, non-commercial wildlife hides. Feels like something that could be interest to a large group of people, and I've time on my hands at present. Any information you could provide (either on hides themselves, or on the information gathering approach I am adopting) would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

Terry

Help:

I'm trying to pull a list together of all non-commercial, freely accessible wildlife hides in the country. 
Initially for my own purposes (I really enjoy spending time in wildlife hides but I'm sure there are many that I simply am not aware of). 
I suspect however that such a list would be of interest to a wider audience, and once I have a sizeable data set then I would consider how best it could be shared.

I have written to RSPB, Forestry Commission, Wildlife Trust, Natural Resource Wales and so far it would appear that such a list is not readily available. I wonder if you good people of FB could 
a) provide me with any information that would be of use on any local wildlife hides, and
b) share so that any more of your contacts with similar interests could do the same.

This may come to nothing, but nothing ventured nothing gained. I've some time on my hands at the moment and this feels like something worthwhile

To get things moving, off the top of my head, locally.....

RSPB Newport Wetland (Uskmouth) - 1 hide
RSPB Newport Wetland (Goldcliff) - 4 hides
RSPB Nagshead, Forest of Dean - 2 hides
GWT Magor Marsh - 1 hide