Help for us newbies

Have re-found a love of photographing wildlife over the past year or so and after chancing upon RSPB Minsmere last month and seeing their fantastic reserve have taken the plunge and become an RSPB member along with hubby. We've been talking about visiting the wetlands for a while but have never visited to date, now we're members we'd love to come and do a bit of exploring but looking for suggestions for best places to start for understanding the layout, best places for spotting and are they different to places for photographing etc, also are there any do's and don'ts on the reserve we should be aware of ? not sure if there are any daft questions in there so apologies if there are but all help/suggestions gratefully received
  • Hi Nicky, it's absolutely fine to ask for iID's on here! I would post on here first because we'd all be keen to see what you've spotted and try to help then if no luck with ID try the  other RSPB forum called 'Identify This'.

I just realised I didn't even mention Goldcliff so please see my next post for a round up of what's down there.