Visiting Minsmere for the first time since the mid-1970’s as part of my 70th birthday on Friday of this week in either June or July

As in the title above! My cousin us taken me to Suffolk to visit Minsmere for the first  time since the mid-1970’s the ers when permits where needed to visit Minsmere and only open 4 days a week with limited opening hours and. not open during the Autumn and Winter just like a number of RSPB reserves during the 1970’s and earlier. No set date yet. But really looking forward to visiting again after many decades since my youth in the 1970’s.

Parents
  • Echoing Gaynor--Happy Birthday, Ian!! Hope you are having a good day and that your Minsmere trip has good weather and lots of birds. Do let us know once you have decided on a date and I'll look forward to a full report once you have been there. We will be visiting the other coast (Leighton Moss) about the same time (late June/early July), and you may see recently-fledged Marsh Harriers at Minsmere while we are seeing them at LM.

• Echoing Gaynor--Happy Birthday, Ian!! Hope you are having a good day and that your Minsmere trip has good weather and lots of birds. Do let us know once you have decided on a date and I'll look forward to a full report once you have been there. We will be visiting the other coast (Leighton Moss) about the same time (late June/early July), and you may see recently-fledged Marsh Harriers at Minsmere while we are seeing them at LM.

Children
No Data