Visiting Minsmere for the first time since the mid-1970’s as part of my 70th birthday on Friday of this week in either June or July

As in the title above! My cousin us taken me to Suffolk to visit Minsmere for the first  time since the mid-1970’s the ers when permits where needed to visit Minsmere and only open 4 days a week with limited opening hours and. not open during the Autumn and Winter just like a number of RSPB reserves during the 1970’s and earlier. No set date yet. But really looking forward to visiting again after many decades since my youth in the 1970’s.

Parents
  • I would have been aged 22 years of age with very long hair that teenagers did have during there teenage years during those decades. Now I’ve lost most of my hair unlike my elder brother who still has all of his hair. Still quite fit for my age. But not as fit as the 92 year old and oldest member of my local RSPB Group. And in 2019 on our annual visit to Lindisfarne's National Nature Reserve((Holy Island) this elderly person then aged 90 walked 8 miles in torrential rain all day around Lindisfarne’s National Nature Reserve. And now 92 I actually was surprised to see her twice at Washington Wetlands in recent months and still as fit as ever aged 92. And she puts all of us oldies to shame including myself aproaching 70 this week on Friday. Blush

• I would have been aged 22 years of age with very long hair that teenagers did have during there teenage years during those decades. Now I’ve lost most of my hair unlike my elder brother who still has all of his hair. Still quite fit for my age. But not as fit as the 92 year old and oldest member of my local RSPB Group. And in 2019 on our annual visit to Lindisfarne's National Nature Reserve((Holy Island) this elderly person then aged 90 walked 8 miles in torrential rain all day around Lindisfarne’s National Nature Reserve. And now 92 I actually was surprised to see her twice at Washington Wetlands in recent months and still as fit as ever aged 92. And she puts all of us oldies to shame including myself aproaching 70 this week on Friday. Blush

Children
No Data