Sizewell C Given the go ahead

https://www.suffolklive.com/news/sizewell-c-nuclear-government-funding-6553432

Sizewell C given the go ahead. The RSPB have been been quiet about this possibility over the last few month, after the last pierce of information. Another question why the lack of media news about Minsmere itself on national TV and Radio and the possible of the harm that could be done to Minsmere. There may have been more news on local TV and Radio about Minsmere. Every time I’ve listened on national TV and Radio it’s always been mentioned about Sizewelll C! and nothing about Minsmere!Why is that? As a life member of the RSPB and a member since the early 1970’s. I will praise conservation organisations when needed including the RSPB. But on this occasion and through this process I have to say I’ve been disappointed on the national media about the lact of information provided by the RSPB in the national media about Minsmere and always about Sizewell C. I’m going to be honest as at this present moment in time I’m very disappointed by the RSPB’s handling of this and I feel so sad to have to say that!

Parents Reply Children
No Data