Worrying that the Government pledges £1.7bn public to new nuclear plant!

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/27/government-pledges-17bn-of-public-money-to-new-nuclear-plant

I’m truly shocked if this is true and the climate change change conference about to start. The first thing I’m thinking about this news is Minsmere. Can some senior member of staff from Minsmere comment about this possible shocking and upsetting news if true. As if it's true I feel so upset by this and my question would be. Is nothing sacred in this country?

Parents
  • Are the RSPB going to continue to fight this and what can the RSPB do to continue to fight this! Sadly with the tragedy of the Covid Pandemic there has been little media coverage on the TV and Radio news as normally there would have been much more media coverage than what it’s had sadly!

• Are the RSPB going to continue to fight this and what can the RSPB do to continue to fight this! Sadly with the tragedy of the Covid Pandemic there has been little media coverage on the TV and Radio news as normally there would have been much more media coverage than what it’s had sadly!

Children
No Data