Pulling My Hair Out

Hi all my Friends at Minsmere,

Sorry I have not been seen on the Forum for Months,  I had problems Signing in didn't like my password I got it sorted thanks Matt.

Even though I haven't been to Minsmere I have been doing a bit of bird watch out of my bedroom window. I think that there is a Dunnock that has made the bush just outside my bedroom window his home, he is always seen moving around inside the bush flipping from branch to branch. I have a large number of Blue Tits and a number of Great Tits too that come to the birdfeeder just outside my window. They all fly back and forwards to and from the Oak Tree and the is where they sit to eat the seed from the feeder. 

I can not use my Binoculars because I have putted a Muscle in my Right Shoulder. So i haven't even been able to get out in the garden to have a look at my Pond for a month or two, I cannot lean on it to walk with my walking frame. 

With this Lockdown I am feeling that I am pulling my out. the other lockdowns didn't bother me much but this one seems to be getting to me more but I'm trying to keep busy and looking forward to doing the Garden Bird Watch at the end of the month. I bet they within that hour it will be like the other year I don't see hardly anything in the garden.

hope you all stay safe and healthy then we will be all back at Minsmere very soon.

Parents
  • It's definitely the weather I think - not much chance of sitting in the garden and getting some sunshine this time of year! During Lockdown 1 we had interesting insects to chase around the garden, at the moment looking out of the window, the only thing flying around are snowflakes! Don't worry, it won't seem five minutes until we're all complaining about how little rain we've been having and how unpleasant all this hot weather has been, but never mind because Digger Alley will be kicking off any day :-)
  • Thanks everyone
    Yes this lockdown for some reseason I am find it tough.
Reply Children
No Data