STAY SAFE

Just to let you all know that I'm ok, I got a phone on Tuesday from my Doctor she adviced me to stay in.

That wont worry me as I can do my other hobby. I am an Armature Radio Operator, so you might say I pester the rest of the World not just my friend at Minsmere.

Everyone stay safe I will see you all back at Minsmere when this virus is over.

Nick  

Parents
  • Stay safe Nick, try not to cause too much trouble on the airwaves.  No more than you do at Minsmere anyway :-)

Mrs WJ's brother is similarly stuck indoors for many weeks, so you're not the only one limiting their face to face contact with people.  Whilst we are allowed to travel (and haven't caught the bug), we'll try and keep the odd pic popping up to remind people what's hiding in the reeds

• Stay safe Nick, try not to cause too much trouble on the airwaves.  No more than you do at Minsmere anyway :-)

Mrs WJ's brother is similarly stuck indoors for many weeks, so you're not the only one limiting their face to face contact with people.  Whilst we are allowed to travel (and haven't caught the bug), we'll try and keep the odd pic popping up to remind people what's hiding in the reeds

Children
No Data