Its Been To Long

Hot and Sunny.

It’s has so long since I have posted any photo on the Minsmere Forum, it is great to be back.

I have got a new camera too I thought that I would treat myself to a Canon 7D MK2. To day is my first using it. Slight smile

Along Bigger Ally I spotted this Ruby Tailed Swap.

I saw this Fungi on the side of North Wall Path. Please could someone help me to IDing it?

Peacock Butterfly

Red Deer on North Wall

Another Peacock Butterfly along the Sluice Path

I noticed this long The Sluice Path is it a Great Silver Diving Beetle Larvy? Please could help again to IDing it Please.

The Marshmellow Plant

Avocet South Hide.

Parasol Mushroom Woodland Walk

Coma Butterfly Bittern Hide Path.

Red Admiral Bittern Hide Path.

End of another enjoyable day at Mismere, even better to have a Camera in my hands again

Parents
  • Great to see you getting some results with the new kit :-) Not sure about your mystery fungus - seems early this year for them to be appearing, but last year was so dry, maybe they've decided to make up for it! I'd agree with your Diving beetle ID - not much else is that large - though I've not been lucky enough to make their acquaintance personally in anything other than adult form. There were lots of the sparkling jewel wasps around yesterday too, one advantage of all this sunshine, they show up nicely :-)
  • Thanks WJ .
    I know why you have not seen a Diving Beetle Larvy? Is because you need to be dragged down to my level :).
  • nickbarn said:
    I know why you have not seen a Diving Beetle Larvy? Is because you need to be dragged down to my level :).

Lol!  I'm not making comment, you'll simply use it as an excuse to whack me in the kneecaps to make me fall over :-)
Reply Children
No Data