Are Stone Curlews still nesting at Minsmere?

Ive been reading a News Item about Stone Curlews on the RSPB website and the article that they nest on the Suffolk coastline near to Minsmere. Which seems to suggest that they now don’t actually  nest at Minsmere. I remember on Springwatch at Minsmere 2-3 years ago, Springwatch had live cameras on a Stone Curlews nest at Minsmere.. Can any staff from Minsmere confirm whether Stone Curlews still nest at Minsmere. I hope my worries don’t turn out to be true.

Parents
  • I know they nested at Minsmere a few years ago. I was worried that in a news item on the RSPB website, because of last years late snow in March 2018 that they had been struggling and I’m glad they are nesting still at Minsmere. I’m not a twitcher and I don’t disturb any wild bird or animal whether common or rare. I’m really pleased they are doing well at Minsmere, and hopefully that it will continue.
  • I know they nested at Minsmere a few years ago. I was worried that in a news item on the RSPB website, because of last years late snow in March 2018 that they had been struggling and I’m glad they are nesting still at Minsmere. I’m not a twitcher and I don’t disturb any wild bird or animal whether common or rare. I’m really pleased they are doing well at Minsmere, and hopefully that it will continue.
Children
No Data