Technical test thread 2022

• I've just  found I earned the ''Celebrity 1'' achievement a year ago  !!!!  Wot is that ?

But my reason for being here is to ask:  Is there any way I can download others videos from YouTube? I'm sure I've done it in the past  - just can't figure out how this yaar    

• In reply to Cirrus:

Cirrus said:
    But my reason for being here is to ask:  Is there any way I can download others videos from YouTube? I'm sure I've done it in the past  - just can't figure out how this yaar

I dont know but as no one posted can only suggest.

Use rich formatting

select...  Insert

select ...Insert image/video file

select ...web url

paste in the video url

click ok

Not sure if it will help or hinder CHOL:):)

• In reply to Cirrus:

Cirrus said:
     Is there any way I can download others videos from YouTube? I'm sure I've done it in the past  - just can't figure out how this yaar    

You should still have the Firefox add-on you were using last year, CIRRUS

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• Ah, Firefox OK thanks Scylla (all the cams are on Chrome)

smile of bliss . just bagged your Blackbird song SCylla   :)   

• In reply to Cirrus:

Cirrus said:
    (all the cams are on Chrome)

I thought you were eschewing all things Google, Cirrus     

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• Well I was but it was too much trouble to sort out another browser - they all want one to 'sign in' and I won't. I certainly won't have Cabal Google/Youtube store my passwords. and me 'sign in''
  • SCYLLA or anyone!!!   I am trying to change my Tab Link in my Profile to Balgavies 2022 - but it has changed since last year, I cannot find the bit where the links are in Update your Profile - H E L P!!!!! 

EJ's Memorial    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2022

• In reply to MaryGK:

MaryGK said:
    - H E L P!!!!!

Just to let you know I've seen your "cri" MARY, am on my way to investigate but am not hopeful - this is far from my comfort zone

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to MaryGK:

MaryGK said:
    I cannot find the bit where the links are in Update your Profile

That's because they're NOT THERE !!! !!! !!!

But where they are... heaven knows.  I'm trying to remember who was good at navigating the silly settings.

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to MaryGK:

MaryGK said:
    I cannot find the bit where the links are in Update your Profile

That's because they're NOT THERE !!! !!! !!!

EDIT !!!

They're in Settings, not Profile - just scroll down and you'll see an RF box with your links in it (I hope):

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS