Technical test thread 2022

• In reply to CRinger:

I fixed it!!!!  Yay!!! I had to become a member of Loch Garten ospreys, not just be signed in!  Thanks for helping me.  I actually saw a post in the technical thread from several years ago about becoming a member of a group, so I figured out how to do it.  

• In reply to scylla:

I fixed it!!!!  Yay!!! I had to become a member of Loch Garten ospreys, not just be signed in!  Thanks for helping me.  I actually saw a post in the technical thread from several years ago about becoming a member of a group, so I figured out how to do it.  

• In reply to CRinger:

Looks like you got mixed up with the Garten thread

Richard B

• Maybe it is an age thing Richard!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Jill T:

I presume you are CRINGER's "US friend", Jill?

Jill T said:
    I actually saw a post in the technical thread from several years ago about becoming a member of a group, so I figured out how to do it.  

I'd forgotten all about that.  Well done !!!  What a miracle you found the answer in the massive old thread

We already have CC from NY-ish contributing in LG especially, and at least 2 American ladies who stick to the Non-Osprey Chat thread these days.  I hardly ever go there because I don't have a non-Osprey life... to speak of.  I look forward to your postings! 

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• Yes, I am CRinger's "US friend". :) I'm in north Florida. I started watching the Loch Arkaig nest during the last season Aila was here. During my year of working from home I had 4 different nests up on all my devices while I worked...I miss it! I heard about LG on the LA FB page recently and started watching.
  • In reply to Catlady:

Lynn L said:
    Maybe it is an age thing Richard!

LOL! I am sure it is. I was so excited to see the fish I forgot which  thread I was  reading!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• In reply to Ian S:

Thank you Ian S, that sorted out my mobile phone but the iPad is a different animal and refuses to budge. I really do not think any of it is helped by RSPB asking me to reset my password every day I log on, this site is becoming (for me) just too much trouble. So I'll have to lurk 95% of the time.
  • I have suddenly lost the timestamp on chat messages on my iPone and iPad - there is no option to toggle it on and off?! Laptop is fine as I have the three dots which give the dropdown menu.
    I have recently installed iOS 15.4.1 but only noticed the lack of timestamps today...

Tiger and Chloe's Osprey Info