Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 20 February 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope you all have survived Storm Eunice with yourselves and your property intact.

Have a wonderful, joyful week!

• Thanks OG, OH has been given a clean bill of health. Yes Benson loves the snow....he is 9 in 2 days time.

Hard to believe that in 2 weeks time it will be a year since my dear friends accident. The family now have another worry as her OHs brother lives in Russia where is is president of BP Russia. His wife and family live in Aberdeen. Must admit my friend doesn't seem to be too worried. Perhaps her BinL is too important to be in any danger!!
  • Could be, Dibnlib. No, it doesn't seem a year since your friends accident. I'm so glad that she has managed to recover so well, in spite of her injuries. Also that your OH is alright.

• We are watching. ....a video!!! We kept our video player but have not used it for about 5 years. The lack of entertainment on TV drove us to reactivate it! First up is a concert from years ago, with Norah Jones.

I have 2 boxes of video tapes, which include all kinds of things, but also a copy of the cine film taken at our wedding all those years ago! It was copied onto video tape, then that was copied onto a DVD. It's only about ten minutes, but very precious of course.