Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 October 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Sorry this new thread is later than usual.

Have a good week, all!

• Just a thought

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

• LYNETTE What a very beautiful cat. Thanks for the pics.
  • Good Morning. Dry here with a watery sun.

Lynette, what an adorable cat! Thanks for posting pictures of Milo, who I'm sure will make a happy member of your household. He is so handsome!

AQ - Sorry to hear about your power cut - how annoying. Hope you can catch up on your TV programme later. Only yesterday I was thinking about how I had decided that if we ever get to have a London trip again, I would love to visit the V&A as I've never been.
  • ps. AQs quote today summed up my relationship with my dear friend G, who knew me well and understood me - I still miss her every day.
  • Flooding hit Annan last evening - railway line closed until they can inspect viaduct over the river, two river foot bridges reportedly "washed away" - etc etc. We are fine up our end of town.

Had a very bad night - up with pain at one a m, (screaming woke J too) and fitful sleep thereafter. Pain quite bearable this morning.

LYNETTE - like the cat.

LINDA - glad Matthew's birthday went well. I assume it must be half term hol there. Our October fortnight is well over.
  • OG - So sorry that you've had such a painful night. Hope you can get relief from it.

Yes most of the children in England are on their half term now, and our son took the day off to make Matthews day special. I don't recall my father ever treating it as anything but a normal day when we were children! Of course, we had cards and the odd present, but no outings nor special treats.

I've had words with my Doc on the phone and am going to see her in person next week. Just going to visit the family yesterday was a big effort on my part, and I daren't tell my son how washed out I felt throughout the visit. My Doc says that recovery from anaemia can take some weeks and I should expect to feel tired.
  • LINDA - surely what you really want to know is why you got anaemic in the first place? I hope the doc will have some idea by now.
  • OG -- Investigations are ongoing. Won't bore everyone with a blow by blow account. But all we seem to come up with, is what it isn't! I have an outpatients appointment in a hospital on Monday and have a Doctors ( in person!) appointment for next Thursday.
  • Some T shirt slogans:

I'm not arguing - I'm just explaining why I'm right...

I'm not perfect but I am a Limited Edition.

Only LEFT HANDED people are in their RIGHT minds.

My personal trainer has 4 legs, and a waggy tail.
  • OG, sounds like the physiotherapist you found is a gem, treating the whole person who has various issues as a connected system rather than a mechanic who only sees and fixes parts.

Annette, thank you for that gorgeous tree! The gray sky made the color more vibrant.

Milo looks like such a sweet handsome cat, with beautiful markings.

I'm going into hiding at my friend's house for Halloween weekend. Hunker down with a pork roast, wine and a movie.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs