Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 13 June 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer week! 

• My OH put his name down for a draw at Brodie. He has won a bottle of the new Cairngorm gin with 2 mixologist glasses and also gin chocolates. We will collect his winnings on Monday and hope to meet up with my friend from Fochabers and her daughters 6 month old cocker spaniel.
  • Morning all:

dibnlib:  Always such a nice thrill (and rare at least in our house) to win something; have never heard of gin chocolates  - they sound intriguing.

Harelady:  Oh my, I could get into a LOT of trouble at Snape Maltings; just looked at the web site.  It's great that these huge old industrial buildings can be transformed into museums, concert halls and other facilities.  Hope you enjoyed dinner.  My sister and I stayed one night at the Wentworth some years back - Aldeburgh is so pretty.

TV folk are coming this morning to see why the cable outlets in a couple of room aren't connected.  And on Tuesday the tree people are coming to check out our huge Chinese Elm and make an appointment for its bi-annual haircut (the largest item in the landscaping budget but absolutely necessary).  Meanwhile, my Valencia Orange tree is not doing well at all; seems to be dying back, but it's about 40 years old....  Miniature tangerine tree is doing well though...