LOCH OF THE LOWES - MAY 2021

• In reply to Sandra :

Just before 18:15, Laddie delivered a large headless fish to a ravenous sounding NC0

©SWT/LotL

• In reply to Sandra :

20:12 A beautiful evening albeit a little bit windy - Laddie's tail was being lifted by the strong breeze

©SWT/LotL

• In reply to Sandra :

Lovely snaps Sandra. Thanks for your devotion to this nest!
  • In reply to Korky:

My pleasure, Korky.
  • 20:48 Laddie took a short flight away from the nest but came back within moments

Behind the trees (centre)

Coming back round (left)

And back again to incubate

©SWT/LotL

• In reply to Sandra :

21:02 NC0 came back with the remainder of the fish. Laddie tried to take it from her on a few occasions but she wouldn't release it until she'd made her way over to the eggs. He seized his opportunity and carried it off nest in his beak.

©SWT/LotL

• In reply to Sandra :

21:44 Laddie paid a brief visit to the nest

His flight took him beyond the birch area and out of sight

©SWT/LotL

• In reply to Sandra :

Nightcam on 21:56

©SWT/LotL

• Thanks so much for more great coverage today, SANDRA :-*

Checked up to midnight, nothing untoward up to then.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to scylla:

NC0 seemed to have a peaceful night, she got up once maybe around 01:00+++ to stretch and maybe have a poop but I went rather fast thru that.

Laddie was very suspicoius this morning - the dear blighter was standing by on the nest for ages and as soon as I stopped the download to work on it he flew off so I had to screen-capture that from rollback (in case you can tell it's different quality, the only recorder I have on "this" laptop does wmv instead of mp4, it's heavier)  I'm not sure how much flying around he did after that flyaway, the inlet bird might have been someone else.