GLASLYN OSPREYS - APRIL to end of season 2021

• I went thru the cam earlier, but time ran out for me to post. However Aran came to the perch around three o'clock. He landed with a chirrup, and with another chirrup he flew to the nest a few minutes later. He had spotted a fish which he grasped and gave an angry call as a crow was within sound. He took off with the fish.
    As he landed his wing showed the distortion, but he settled his wing up it wasn't as obvious.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• Glaslyn are reporting on Facebook that the pair on the Pont Creosor  nest, 019 and Z2,  appear to have hatched an egg. There is no camera showing the nest cup but the reported behaviour is exactly as expected for a young pair with a new hatchling. Fingers crossed. Details here.

• In reply to SheilaFE:

SheilaFE said:
    I went thru the cam earlier, but time ran out for me to post. However Aran came to the perch around three o'clock. He landed with a chirrup, and with another chirrup he flew to the nest a few minutes later. He had spotted a fish which he grasped and gave an angry call as a crow was within sound. He took off with the fish.
    As he landed his wing showed the distortion, but he settled his wing up it wasn't as obvious.

I hope this covers your detailed report, SHEILA, but according to me it was a bit after 14:00