GLASLYN OSPREYS - APRIL 2021 to end of FEB 2022

• In reply to scylla:

Finishing off the day.

Coal Tit spent 6+ minutes foraging - I didn't see it land because it was between sessions:

A brief spell of thin snowflakes swept by the wind:

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• The cam has been buffering for the past 5 hours. I shan't be around to pick up any new URL.

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• Camera went down at 0125 as you say MC. No sign yet of restoration. Just hope no damage to infrastructure. Chat still running.

Birdies LG DU update.

• Link restored www.youtube.com/watch

It seems that power is an issue at protection so no sound.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to Mike:

No change to the URL but I had taken it off auto so missed the whole morning - however, rollback has only found me distant views of Egret and Swan, looks like we didn't miss much.  Hardly any history on Chat.

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to Mike:

Well done, you, Mike! I just saw on YouTube that Heather has thanked you for providing the volunteers at the centre with mince pies, cup cakes and chocolates! What a lovely thing to do!

Kind regards, Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Gardenbirder said:
    Well done, you, Mike! I just saw on YouTube that Heather has thanked you for providing the volunteers at the centre with mince pies, cup cakes and chocolates! What a lovely thing to do!

Typical!  I can only repeat "What a lovely thing to do"

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to scylla:

I don't know if this damage was caused by Storm Arwen but it must be likely.  It looks pretty rotten, maybe it's an unwelcome message to fund-raisers