GLASLYN OSPREYS - APRIL 2021 to end of FEB 2022

• MC    Great Nuthatch sequence around 0900 

Copyright BGGW

Birdies LG DU update.

• HI MIKE and EVERYBODY I am over the moon to have got back in after so many weeks at being shut out with !Invalid Credentials"
    Hope everybody is OK
    I know this isn't the correct thread but it seems the most active I wondered whether people know that there is a programme on channel 5 this evening at 7.00 "Secrets of the Forest" and it is a series of 4 programmes of the 4 seasons in Kielder Forest and it starts tonight WITH THE RETURN OF THE OSPREYS I for one cannot wait

• In reply to patily:

patily said:
    I am over the moon to have got back in after so many weeks at being shut out with !Invalid Credentials"

I was so thrilled to see your name in the thread list, I dashed straight in here - welcome back {{{Patily}}} after what must have been a very scary and frustrating "break"!  

patily said:
    on channel 5 this evening at 7.00 "Secrets of the Forest" and it is a series of 4 programmes of the 4 seasons in Kielder Forest and it starts tonight WITH THE RETURN OF THE OSPREYS

It was mentioned on another thread but your reminder is very timely, I'd forgotten, have just set it to record

(And after all that rush, I forgot to hit Post.)

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to Mike:

Mike B said:
    MC    Great Nuthatch sequence around 0900 

What a fab photo, MIKE   I'll get around to it later

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• Hi SCYLLA Thank you for your welcome back I was beginning to despair that I would ever get back in
    So pleased others know about that programme Wonder if Joanna aka Jaydee is back home?
  • Many thanks Patily, I have set up recording too, musn't miss this! Sorry to hear you had su h problems with logging in!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Welcome back, Patily. While log in problems are always a worry, I am so relieved to know that your absence was not due to health issues but to something else! Stay well everyone.

Kind regards, Ann

• The duck is too pretty to be real! must be a plastic toy (i am joking). Thanks Scylla
  • Oh Patily. Hi. I didn't even know you've been having problems. . Yes, It can be scary. So glad you are able to join us all again and thanks for the heads up re the Kielder programmes.