Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 31 May 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY NEW MONTH!

I hope everyone has a good and safe week. 

• Well, I did get back this afternoon – had only written a few words when second food delivery arrived, so had to go and help sort it all away. We decided to order M&S Food Boxes (mostly things we would normally buy when we go there, but well over the five miles from home). System worked well for us – and prices are reasonable.

Lots of baby bird activity again today – having to do an extra top-up of feeders every afternoon! We have had less Starlings this year than usual, but still enough to make plenty of noise!

ROSY – how good that you and friend could have your coffee date in the park – and the weather to enjoy it. Rain came just right for our grass – OH had rushed out to treat it the day before, and it is looking quite a lot greener already.

LINDA – patches on the lawn are the main disadvantage of choosing a female dog. How soon will the bedroom TV be delivered? ( EDIT - I see your latest says you already have it!) You won’t want to bother getting up! You did well to persuade yourself to tidy and dust – I stop caring about inside when we can be outside – not as if anyone can come to see the dust bunnies lurking behind radiators etc.

AQ – Trio will have had a lovely surprise seeing you again! Like PAT, I have immediately copied your “thought” for the magazine! I did know about Feather transplants – there was a series of programmes about animal rescue in Scotland (“Born to be Wild”) and one of their vets carried out a transplant – amazing technique.

PAT – sorry you couldn’t do your long walk this morning. Was imagining a vicar in full cassock and surplice using a Zoom Lolly as a microphone! Too much time to spare does strange things to my mind! Actually, I am having lots of flashbacks, awake or asleep, to past events, both good and bad.

Well, another week nearly over. Ready for week whatever-it-is “In the Big Brother House”!