First day of a new month tomorrow - will the forums be incredibly slow?

• A go slow shouldn't be a problem for me at all.
    By the time I get home from work tomorrow it should all be sorted. (Famous last words)

Richard B

• I agree Ian, I think it is going to be 6 in a row.....   I am already having terrible internet problems today, so I think for my sanity I am going to have a day off tomorrow.     

I may try in the late afternoon to see if it has cleared any.    

Good Luck to any brave souls who try to cope with a system that grinds to a halt. 

EJ's Photo Thread    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2020

• In reply to MaryGK:

I will give it a go before work at 0600, then that'll be it till the evening.

Richard B

• In reply to Mike:

Mike B said:

I wonder if the fault with the website caused this:-

Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to beccy.speight@rspb.org. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

I've never had this message before so the address must be correct?

Watch this space.

Still watching the space,Mike. Did you get any response from anyone?

• Is very slow again as expected ... had to give it one try ... BBL

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• As we all knew they would be, things are indeed very slow this morning. I won't be refreshing this thread at the end of June as I don't see that anything will change. Ian

• Thanks Ian
    I was just waiting to try and find this post, to say "How right you are"

and why doesn't somebody do something Grrr!!!...

Oh well wait till after lunchtime may get better by then

• Yet again it fulfilled our low expectations.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to SunnyKate2:

still no better.
  • To inform and to answer Kate's plea.
    After last months debacle I contacted the CEO.
    I then received a response indicating that the Head of Digital Products had been asked to contact me. This lady is off until tomorrow! a point I raised with the CEO this morning when pointing out that the site was in a mess and it was taking no less that 90 seconds to access a thread and in some case, including this one just now, two minutes.
    To be clear, I have been absolutely straight in my comments, I don't 'do' management speak!
    I have pointed out the total lack of improvement over months, if not years, despite contacts being made with a number of managers at Executive level.
    I await with interest to hear what the lady concerned has to say on the subject and when I do I will post the result on here.
    I hope that helps Kate!!

Birdies LG DU update.