BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2020

All the history of Balgavies Loch Ospreys can be found at the beginning of the 2019 thread.

BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2019

Links to all other Seasons

LINK TO BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2018

LINK TO BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2017

LINK TO BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2016

LINK TO BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2015

LINK TO BALGAVIES LOCH OSPREYS 2014

This was one of my last posts on the very sad 2019 Season which is a summary of what happened. 

All we can hope for is that the unringed female returns and also the male KR3 she was bonding with last season.   There is still a little part of me that hopes to see the return of Green BF though.

Quote posted 29 Aug 2019 11:11 PM

Darren has posted a tribute to Green BF on the Balgavies Loch Facebook Page

The loss of both EJ and Green BF has been a blow this season.   All we can hope for is a better season next year. 

A lovely post by Darren and his wife. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Some wonderful photos of Green BF from Darren - Green BF was such a great provider, watched him bring in a good few fish. 

Farewell dear Green BF, you did good son!    the really sad thing is the not knowing what happened to him, we never get closure.     One little part of me cannot let go so next year in the Balgavies hide I will be waiting for a miracle!   

COPYRIGHT DARREN DAWSON

Un-Quote

It is great to see all the threads already started by everyone for the various projects/nests, lets hope all our pairs arrive home safely and it is a good season for them all.