'FORUM FRIENDS, WILDLIFE-FROM-WHEREVER' (Off-season, all cams off at Loch Garten)

OK I'll start this off. Czech Republic jays and a red squirrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsXWkp1_BM

• Manton Bay

A pair of EGs flew in and stayed for over an hour, here's one of them approaching:

Lots of swans, then lots of geese, then all shapes 'n sizes:

• Boreal Ontario

Flocks of Pine Grosbeaks dominted daily, here were 2 scouts testing the feeder Grin

Over the past couple of days Evening Grosbeaks have begun to visit but not in great numbers, then we had a flock of Common Redpoll:

• Oh dear EGs and Swan images broken. Enjoyed the videos though, Thanks Scylla.
    But, did anyone notice the large ant standing on the ground on left of feeder ? I know everything in the US is bigger, but .............. :)
  • Manton Bay 19 January - the day started dull and quiet, then a Crow, then the EGs (who stayed until the sun came out) and then lotsa and lotsa Swans and other waterfowl for a long time - during whiStuck out tongue winking eye they never formed a symmetrical pattern for us Stuck out tongue winking eye  

A mix of these 2 scenes lasted throughout the day till nightcam:

I'm stopping Manton Bay for a while, hoping to bring some excitement from another cam, which will be a surprise if there isn't anything special when I check in a minute...

Ohio

I hadn't looked for a while - seems that there's been weather chaos!

But still grateful customers during the day - I'e omitted the flocks of "little birds" and Starlings:

Still behind with Boreal Ontario, these are from the 17th:

Second of 2 visits:

And the Pine Grosbeaks are here in chitty-chattery multitudes every day:

Besides the above - Blue Jay, BC Chickadee, fleeting Hairy or Downy Woodpecker, Evening Grosbeak - and I hope I already posted the Common Redpoll.

Up-to-date now.

• scylla said:
    hoping to bring some excitement from another cam

Great Horned Owl, Skidaway Island, Savannah, Georgia ©CornellLabs

EDIT - just scrolling thru the rest of the footage and noticed interesting posture, checked it out and found some nice vocals, amplified them a bit and it's come out well:

• Golly, birdies like to come clan by clan - looks super to see so many of the same species together   Excellent captures thank you Scylla

• Still one egg, laid on the 17th:

• Ohio

A rabbit was the only evening visitor up to 22:30:

Only rabbits then until afer midnight when a Raccoon came to eat:

Mice don't fear the rabbits:

Lots of birds in the morning, here was one of the several squirrels:

Boreal Ontario

The same customers as usual - here's a less common version of the Evening Grosbeak with a Pine Grosbeak - it's come out rather grainy:

• lovely captures, thank you Scylla
  • lovely captures, thank you Scylla