WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018

Hallo all;  Here's to a less complicated week!

Spent hours in the garden.  We cleaned out gutters, retired one bird feeder (that leaves only two); raked up the mess the birds made.  Don't think I'll be up late tonight.

• Morning all:  

Heather: Happy Birthday to You!!  How are you celebrating (or are you celebrating at all)?  :-)

Cat Lady:  I did try editing but when I did it (probably incorrectly), it didn't work and I thought Oh what the heck

Mike: That was a very commanding sized heading.  At that size, folks on tablets will only see one line at a time (instead of two?)  :-)

Clare:  Hi to you too.  

Lindybird & ForestBoar: Good morning to you.

I'm wondering who hasn't shown up yet apart from OG, who we really do hope to see again.  Haven't seen Rosy or dibnlib or bjane....... Anyone else?

Just notice that when you hit Format to get boldface type for names, they give the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+B) but it doesn't work.  Has anyone else tried this or is it just my laptop?

• Happy New Week, everyone Relaxed

Thanks for starting the new Weekly Chat  Annette. 

Happy Birthday, Heather . 

My efforts on this new set up continue but it's hard work. I hope it gets easier as the week goes on. 

Warning!  This post contains atrocious spelling, and terrible grammar.  Approach with extreme edginess.

• Oh, heck!  --  I was in such a rush this morning, hoping not to be told off by my OH for dawdling, that I completely forgot about Heathers birthday.

I hope you're having lovely day with the family, HEATHER Grin

• Wow - made it!  I have taken most of the last few days trying to get here, and I seem to have made it.  Mind you, not quite sure why I'm 'indented' - I guess achieving communication is enough for one day!

Happy birthday, Heather!  Hope you are enjoying every moment of it.

I do hope everyone else manages to get back here.  I have to admit I had almost given up, and then to be told I didn't exist - that did not help!  However, hopefully I'm now back in the fold.  Hope everyone is well, and managing to navigate their way around.  I'll work out how not to be indented later!

• Very Happy Birthday HEATHER .  What a glorious day, beautiful blue sky and quite cold.

• Good to see PatO and dibnlib.

Oh, now I see my Keyboard shortcut for Bold is working!  Maybe it was me.

• Pat, if you refer back to the previous weeks thread, which was when we first began in this new set up, there is some good advice from Diane about managing not to indent your posts:  the gist of it is that its best to go right back to the top of the page, and hit "reply" to the first post (this week from Annette)  then your post comes out at the bottom of the page, and at the margin.  But it doesn't really matter. :-)

Edit:  Well done on getting here after all!!

• I've found that I can get Bold by going into the Format menu at the bottom of my reply box.  But this doesn't always appear when I'm using my tablet - can't figure that one out! Only when I'm on my desktop pc, like now.  You highlight the word you want to be bold, then tick Bold at the top of the Format menu.

• Yay!!   -- now I've managed to Edit my post!!

• Thank you, Lindy.  Good to be back!  I have been able to read posts, but not reply.  Hopefully I have managed to work out how to do it now.  Probably my best bet is just to 'reply' to everyone!  Saves being original, I guess ...