OFF-SEASON OBS, LOCH GARTEN NEST, 07 August 2018 ~ March 2019

• In reply to Catlady:

I have just tried again and this time Catlady's post, which has a time alongside it went straight to the last page.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to Mike:

More quirks on getting to the last page of a thread.
    Alan P had posted re a sighting BUT there was no time. Clicking on 'Latest' took me to page one. HOWEVER despite there being no time alongside 'Latest' I noticed that where the time should be a few dots appeared as I hovered the cursor. Clicking on that area took me to the last page!

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to Mike:

UPDATE. I've just tested it on my own post and sure enough it works as I have described.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to SheilaFE:

SheilaFE said:
    The Revival of a Global Raptor.
    SheilaFE said:
    In this gorgeously illustrated book

Quote Amazon: Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download...

It being only just over 200 pages, I presume that the "large file size" is due to the gorgeous illustrations being included in the Kindle edition.  In my early days of Kindling, we didn't get pictures - I'm hoping we do now, as I don't want to pay £28 and tuppence for text only :o

Thank you, Sheila! :-*

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to Korky:

Korky said:
    7,000 miles away but taken with 5G!!

Ewww, 5G, get yewww ;-D

Seriously tho, great to see you, KORKY - please keep up the good work, as I've forgotten to start up the feeder again today ;)

xxx

• In reply to scylla:

Look what I've got NOW, MIKE !!! ???

• In reply to scylla:

scylla said:

Ewww, 5G, get yewww ;-D

Seriously tho, great to see you, KORKY - please keep up the good work, as I've forgotten to start up the feeder again today ;)

Ha ha! I am now 11,000 miles away and it's 2.45pm on 15 February here - I missed the chance to post on the 14th sorry! It occurred to me that whilst I may have been on 5G, the feed from Loch Garten was the usual rural snail-speed so my snaps were never going to be any better. That's my excuse anyway. 

• In reply to scylla:

scylla said:

Look what I've got NOW, MIKE !!! ???

Well, I might have (had) 5G but you've got mighty-big lettering scylla

• The latest lash up!
    I wanted to post a photo for Catlady on the LoL page only to find that Rich Formatting is not working.
    Comes up as PAGE NOT FOUND. Page no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Birdies LG DU update.

• MIKE SAID:

Rich Formatting is not working.
    Comes up as PAGE NOT FOUND. Page no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =================
    Quite right it doesn't :o

I did use it elsewhere just now, as you may see if you pop into Bob's "plea" thread in the Comm Upgrade.

It does if you hit Reply on someone else's post up the page... and that brings back the OP of the Off-season Obs above the RF posting box you are in.