OFF-SEASON OBS, LOCH GARTEN NEST, 07 August 2018 ~ March 2019

• In reply to Korky:

Aw bye for now Korky, will miss your posts, but look forward to having you back for EJ's return!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to scylla:

scylla said:
    Still, as long as you are with us {{{CC}}} there'll always be a comforting ray of sunshine :-*

I feel the same about you, scylla. <3 And when I think of you I immediately get a tan! :-D
    Well, we'll have to have an off-line chat about the editing issues some time since I am so far behind you I probably won't even understand what you are doing these days except that you seem to be doing everything!!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2019 DU Summaries

• In reply to Korky:

Korky said:

I'm away for a while now. I'm sure you'll all miss my poor-quality snaps  :-))

I will be lurking and loving from afar. Even if my 'notifications' have stopped.

I'll be back around the same time as EJ and......George.....?

I hope you are going somewhere to have a good time, Korky. Looking forward to when you return!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2019 DU Summaries

• In reply to CC:

Windy this morning at LG, connection a bit sluggish. A visitor having breakfast. 

It's Basil Brush!

A parient Great Tit awaits his turn!

That's all for now.

TTFN

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to CC:

I didn't get the get-go this morning, so here are some silly snaps just to brighten the page - I shan't be submitting any to BirdGuides ;)

Great Tit shows off feathers, a little:

Would-be bird-feeder attacked by monster Tit:

Another monster ;-D

Action shots ;)

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to scylla:

(1) To show that squirrels can stay still for a little while sometimes;

(2) I didn't see who/what knocked over the bird table, but a kind visitor put it back up