OFF-SEASON OBS, LOCH GARTEN NEST, 07 August 2018 ~ March 2019

• In reply to SheilaFE:

People enjoying the great outdoors.  The birds continue to eat!

**********************************************************************************************

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• In reply to SheilaFE:

If you want to find the blogs from the LG team.... you will find them under the More next to the second Loch Garten Ospreys.  There are three drop down menus - Loch Garten Osprey DiaryPhotos and Videos,  and Members.

• In reply to SheilaFE:

The question still is, why is this forum so complicated to use. We shouldn’t need help to use this forum. Some members haven’t posted for a number of weeks or longer and sadly that includes Clare and Limpy. Hopefully they will be back. But all I want is a forum that is easy to use as I’m not very good technically with websites that are complex to use and this is complicated. Before this upgrade it was relatively easy to use this forum despite it's problems and why have the RSPB made a right mess with this upgrade. I would like an answer, but so far not one member of the RSPB staff have replied to my question as to why they had to change the style of the forum to this right mess as it’s just so complicated to use. I would like an answer, but I’m not building any hope that I’ll get one from the RSPB staff.
    Regards,
    Ian.

Regards,

Ian.

• In reply to THOMO:

I'm sorry you are in such despair, THOMO - I'm lucky that I don't "travel" as far and wide in the Community as you do, so I only need the photo uploading to be sorted before March, then I won't be dreading the osprey season, technically.

I forgot to post this Woody snap this morning - it was right at the end of a clip, and even tho I always overlap (ie, start the next download session before stopping the running one) he was not seen at the start of the next clip.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to THOMO:

THOMO said:
    The question still is, why is this forum so complicated to use. We shouldn’t need help to use this forum. Some members haven’t posted for a number of weeks or longer and sadly that includes Clare and Limpy. Hopefully they will be back. But all I want is a forum that is easy to use as I’m not very good technically with websites that are complex to use and this is complicated. Before this upgrade it was relatively easy to use this forum despite it's problems and why have the RSPB made a right mess with this upgrade. I would like an answer, but so far not one member of the RSPB staff have replied to my question as to why they had to change the style of the forum to this right mess as it’s just so complicated to use. I would like an answer, but I’m not building any hope that I’ll get one from the RSPB staff.
    Regards,
    Ian.

Thomo, Sheila, MC and all.

I have sent an email to a senior member of staff at Sandy.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to Mike:

Many thanks Mike.  I await the response, with interest!

Two folk patiently waiting, with arms outstretched, to feed the wee birdies

• In reply to SheilaFE:

There are actually five people waiting patiently, and when I took the snip there were no birds around, but I can see them flying rather than eating!

and now a coal tit and a blue tit have landed on the nuts

• In reply to SheilaFE:

Nightcam has just kicked in ca 17.40

• In reply to SheilaFE:

Thanks (((MIKE))) x

At last !!!  But this Crestie, seen briefly in the early afternoon (I couldn't read the time even with Microsoft's magnifier), didn't seem its usual feisty self to me.