DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten nest ~ Thursday, 26 July 2018

14 miles round flight to Aviemore is what was figured out yesterday. One way traveling hungry, and one way carrying a whopper. No wonder EJ is in such great shape. Now, if only scylla's internet situation could be in equally fine shape. :-/  Sending scylla technical aura an extra shot of good vibes. We managed to get a nice shot of EJ on the campost besides seeing her back in the Love Tree as usual.

Then an amazing FB post photo by Eileen Jepp of Ej coming up from a dive with fish! She is intrepid! We are treasuring all our glimpses of her these days, knowing she is probably feeling the call of Africa.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Mike B said:
    About 13mins back

Which was exactly when I posted ;-D  I had not seen her actual fly-in to see if she had a fish, and, as per my video, there was no rush so you couldn't tell right after she'd landed.

Late, as I've been faffing and on the phone.

And I couldn't get a decent fly-in snap, even frame-by-frame - I'll be mortified if anyone else has got one ;)

IMAGICAT

• I think that's the best there is MC. I tried to see the fish but no luck. It does not appear to have been one of her whoppers?

• Good morning CC, Mary (thanks for the departure dates, so sad), Mike, Jennifer and Patily, and welcome back Scylla.  I hope your domestic issues are resolved, or as resolved as they can be in such a short space of time.

The cam has been moved to centre EJ in the frame.  She continues to take the odd bit of her morning fish.  Interesting to note she arrived from the right.  Is that usual when she comes in with a fish?

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/